Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lori!!!!!!!!! are you kidding me?!?!?!

Seriously??????? Are you F*king kidding me?!!!?!?!?!? after what the pedophile in your home did to two of my kids you still come read my blog?!?!?!?! Go away!!!!!!! You Are worse than he. Through therapy i found out YOU walked in on it at some point before i ever knew. YOU could have stopped it sooner. YOU turned a blind eye. SHE was 3 years old SHE is my baby SHE was your God Child. SHE is scared for life. SHE will have therapy for the rest of her life!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU are trash and if SHE wouldn't of had to take the stand YOU would have been charged too!!!!!! How do you look at HIM, huh? how do you sit at the dinner table and look at HIM. Does he make you proud? Are you two of the same? When did you walk in?? When i was in the hospital having Matthew?? The week we stayed when Betty died?? Easter?? You know Betty hated him right?? Couldn't stand him.
Lori go away, you've done enough to my family. How do i know you read?? Because i clicked on my site meter and clicked on some of the stuff i have never before looked at and i could see by domain and location!
May you never cross my path.

7 comments:

Ashley Hester said...

can u tell how many times i come to ur blog? ;)

♥Lisa♥ said...

LOL, your in the clear cause there are a couple more UARK peeps that read too. But from your home i think it shows up Fayetteville. I know i was thinking geez, sheryl probably thinks im a stalker.

auntie Tina said...

Shame Shame, we know your name.. Please leave my sister Alone. She is going through a hard time right now. Please go away!

Ashley Hester said...

LOL! Well I probably check your blog about as many times as I check my email...alot LOL :)

So how do I know who looks at my blog!! I need to knwo this info LOL

Patty said...

Hugs hun, I hope your stalker goes away. Let me know if you need anything.
P

Ashley if L doesn't get a chance its www.sitemeter.com just register and then follow the directions to add it to your blog.

♥Lisa♥ said...

Thanks Patty and thanks for giving Ashley the info.

Ashley Hester said...

Thanks Lisa and Patty! :) STALKER SHOOOO Go AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!