Monday, February 04, 2008

I've been tagged :).... Book Meme

By Patty!!This is a book Meme. Find the nearest book, turn to page 123, start at the fifth sentence and type out the next three sentences.
The closest book to me that has over 123 pages is the Bible. The other books are kiddie books for Matthew, Kaitlen and Abigail.

"Also, he took six hundred choice chariots, and all the chariots of Egypt with captains over every one of them. And the Lord hardened the heart of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and he pursued the children of Israel; and the children of Israel went out with boldness. So the Egyptians pursued them, all the horses and chariots of Pharaoh, his horsemen and his army, and overtook them camping by the sea beside Pi Hahiroth, before baal Zephon.


I am now tagging Ashley, mamabear, and Sarah (sarah get yourself a blog!!! so you can play!!)
that's all I can tag because most of my known readers don't have blogs and my unknown readers are unknown, LOL

No comments: