The results of Alex's white blood count came back bad. Shortly after he came down with a fever. Dr's have decided to give him another ct scan this afternoon. Doing the Ct they have to use a contrast solution. Alex says the solution is like drinking snot. He asked the Dr if there was a pill or another way he could take it. Dr said they could give it to him through his rectum. Alex said lets do it that way. I was shocked..but at this point i don't blame him. As dr was getting ready to leave Alex says "excuse me.....I think I would rather drink the stuff". So how bad must that stuff taste to contemplate getting it rectally.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Alex update
THis was an update from a while ago. He should be getting the CT any minute
The results of Alex's white blood count came back bad. Shortly after he came down with a fever. Dr's have decided to give him another ct scan this afternoon. Doing the Ct they have to use a contrast solution. Alex says the solution is like drinking snot. He asked the Dr if there was a pill or another way he could take it. Dr said they could give it to him through his rectum. Alex said lets do it that way. I was shocked..but at this point i don't blame him. As dr was getting ready to leave Alex says "excuse me.....I think I would rather drink the stuff". So how bad must that stuff taste to contemplate getting it rectally.
The results of Alex's white blood count came back bad. Shortly after he came down with a fever. Dr's have decided to give him another ct scan this afternoon. Doing the Ct they have to use a contrast solution. Alex says the solution is like drinking snot. He asked the Dr if there was a pill or another way he could take it. Dr said they could give it to him through his rectum. Alex said lets do it that way. I was shocked..but at this point i don't blame him. As dr was getting ready to leave Alex says "excuse me.....I think I would rather drink the stuff". So how bad must that stuff taste to contemplate getting it rectally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh bless his heart ... please post as soon as you hear results from the scan.
Post a Comment