Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kaitlen update

The abdominal part of the HSP started this afternoon at literally like 3:45. Funny how with this, things just come on all-of-a-sudden. He almost thought she wasn't going to get the abdominal pain. She, unfortunately, is vomiting. She has to stay hydrated because of how this can affect the kidneys. We have now switched to pedialyte to help her out.

She's not asking for any pain medicine right now which is good because I don't think she could hold it down. It's been 8 hours since her last dose? :( I feel so bad for her. We were going to take her to her party at school on Friday and during her last throwing up episode she said she doesn't want to go to her party. I just hope she's feeling better soon.

♥Lisa♥

2 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Oh goodness that picture breaks my heart! I hope this passes quickly.

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Its going steady, I'm hoping come Monday- the one week mark that she'll feel better.From what I've read she's doing better than most. I'm so thankful for that.