Thursday, April 01, 2010

Say hello to

This little guy. He doesn't have a name yet. He was Born 03/30/2010 to Marie (marie is also a March bday, she just turned 1). He is doing great. Very active and nursing right along. I missed his birth by about 20 minutes, one day I'll make it for the big event. (at first i though he was a she and named him Annie which is why some of the pics are saved as Annie)


His Daddy is Chivas, my black nigerian dwarf. That is why he is so tiny. That is a 12" ruler Cody is holding.

At just one day old he was climbing...

and falling.
ok, Those wondering about Eljin. He died the day after he was born and I was to upset to announce it. Poor Ben probably though I was crazy crying after little E when we only had him a day. Ben even promised to 'get me another Eljin' to make me happy. We didn't get a replacement buckling and I know those things happen, but not my little guys! and my very first baby goat. Now that this new guy is here there are HUGE differences between him and E.


♥Lisa♥