Monday, March 06, 2006

The Ickie Sickies and Matthew weaning

We all have colds! I think i am over the worst of it. Matthew is in the middle of his, the poor boy gets sick while i'm trying to wean him. So not fair to him but i couldnt give in or that would create a whole host of problems with him. We are completely day time weaned (not that he's happy with it) and are still working on night time weaning. Half my fault he's still nursing at night. It's so easy to just give it to him so we can go back to sleep. Maybe Ben should take night patrol.... LOL. my goal is to be completely weaned by Wed. It's coming up pretty fast. Hopefully with him not nursing that it will stop the pain in my breast, it has actually gotten alot better just by cutting down to night time feedings. If i was making anywhere near as much milk as Matthew is now drinking then no wonder by breast was hurting. I follow up with my Dr. in 4-6 weeks and i think depending on how i feel if i have to get a mammo, oh yippie!!

2 comments:

MamaBear said...

I'm rooting for you to avoid the mammo ... went for mine yesterday ... watch my blog for details ... it was NO STINKIN' FUN!!!!!!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

ok, you made me cringe. i was hoping it really "isn't so bad" i am anxiously awaiting your story........