Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Gonna Be A Bear

In this life I'm a woman. In my next life I'd like to come back as a bear. When your a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, your suppose to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.

When your a girl bear, you birth your children(who are the size of walnuts) while you are sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitly deal with that.

If your a mama bear everyone knows that you mean buisness. you swat anyone that bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If your a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yep, gonna be a bear.

No comments: