Monday, May 15, 2006

Our first ultrasound

Here is baby V. We had our first ultrasound today. The Dr. asked why i was having the ultrasound and the funny thing, I really didnt know. So we figured it was to confirm my due date. Turns out I was in between using the 1st trimester measurments and the 2nd trimester measurments, but came up with 13.3 weeks pregnant. which is exactly what i have me at. The Dr. also went off the day i concieved and it matched up. Other than that there really wasn't much more he could do. It was neat though since he had two students in there he was going over everything in detail, so i got to hear stuff you normally don't get to hear during the ultrasound.The heart beat looked good and s/he has two arms, two legs, two hands and two feet. (yea!) after the ultrasound I had a Dr's appt, but it wasnt my normal Dr. since the ultrasound was within 2 weeks of the duedate he came up with, he wanted to go with the Nov 9th date. There is no way that is correct or we wouldn't be pregnant. So i'll talk to my Dr. at the next appt. Oh the Dr that did my ultrasound said since i was so early and that he couldn't get all the information that he needed that he wouldn't charge for this one and wanted to see me back in 6 weeks for another ultrasound. Crossing my fingers that we can find out. :o)
ETA: I made a poll and you can go vote for a boy or a girl, vote carefully i think you can only vote once and I don't think you can change it. have fun. http://snappoll.com/poll/97707.php

No comments: