Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Had to do the Heimlich on Matthew

Last night Ben was putting Abbies swing together (it finaly got here) and she was sitting next to me on the couch and Matthew had gone behind Bens recliner where he hides to go poop. Well he comes out from behind the chair choking and it wasn't the gagging on something whack him on the back kinda thing. I hopped up and grabbed him and did the Heimlich twice and it dislodged it and he threw up. He swallowed what ever he was choking on. We asked him what he had in his mouth and he said a penny. I went and looked behind the chair to see what else there was and there was 2 more pennies, and a lid to a water bottle and a small alan wrench set. It was scary and I am ever so greatful for the Heimlich.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scary!! i would have freaked out!

Anonymous said...

that was from me... Tina

Ashley Marshall said...

OMFG!! Is he okay? Matthew Matthew Matthew....I am definitly hiding the scissors next time yall come over! Hugs to you and him!!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

He's fine. He was pretty much fine right after he threw up. I tell ya, if my hair wasn't dyed it would be completely grey.
Oh yes, def hide those scissors. Remember how tricky he was with them.