Sunday, June 07, 2009

Spotlight Sunday- Enchanted Dandelions

Sorry i missed SS last week. Tina almost had a conniption fit ;) For previous SS go here.

This week I want to introduce you to Enchanted Dandelions. She has her Blog and her Etsy shop and she Tweets.

Well, the other day April had tweeted about how her last set of sensory sacks had sold. Later on that day it got me thinking, not only is she so proactive with her son and his sensory issues but that she makes these very helpful products available to everyone else. Plus she will make custom sacks to fit your childs sensory need.For those of us who sew, this kinda of thing is no biggie, but for those who don't sew, it's a huge deal. They now have options. I just thought it was nice of her to think of others.

Knowing about SPD is new to Ben and I. Knowing, but we've lived with it for 9 years and just didn't know that's what it was. So now it seems I'm bumping into other parents around the net and it is great.

April also makes other super cute and handy dandy items at her shop.

This is a sushi roll!! isn't she creative. Flannel and terry cloth wipes/washcloths.Flaxseed hot/cold pack

oopsie daisy hot/cold pack. That would def make my girls feel better.

Don't worry. She hasn't forgot about the boys...
Beyond cute diaper cake
and this pic!! is a bear. in HER yard. Happens all the time. I'm not kidding. As a matter of fact, twice that I know of yesterday. wowzers.

(all the pics are stolen from April)

♥Lisa♥