Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Codys invite

Cody wanted me to go ahead and make his invitation. He wants a Civil War party (yeah try searching that and see what you come up with, nothing!!) So i made the invite exactly as he wanted it even down to the wording. I took the place and time off of it.

For decoration im going to do a civil war scene centerpiece. I'll get American flag and Confederate flag bandanas for either place mat or napkins im not sure. Blue and Grey plates, cups, plastic ware. I know my local peeps can figure out where this will be at ;) For those not around her it will be at an actual civil war battle site. cool huh.

My boys will either have a confederate or union hat

and I'll make the girls a 1850s era dress. I think my peasant dress pattern with an apron and bonnet will work

I have until Sept to get it together :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is super cool... I love the theme!!!!!!!!!!! Take lots of photos for that one mama, cause we wanna see pics from that!!!

You have the coolest kids! (aside from my own of course! LOL) :)

I think a civil war party sounds really interesting and fun, and its definently unique.

The invites are cool, turned out really great just like Matthew's did!

I love the hats, and the dress idea. Sounds like much fun will be had!!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

thanks!!!!! Cody is def a unique one. He is keeping me busy. He went from a shark theme to bowling to Civil War...... His aunt has the job of making a gun or cannon cake from civil war time

Anonymous said...

that sounds so neat! Such a fun theme...so much you could do game wise with it. Even do your own little "war" re-enactment lol fun stuffs!

Unknown said...

That is cool!!!

Anonymous said...

You better start sewing!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

we could do a water balloon battle, lol!!

Kim said...

Awesome! Your a great mom!