Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Since i didnt get gallstone pics


I thought i'd post the pic i had ben take while waiting for the Dr.

And am braving showing you my fat stomach so you can see what they did. Sorry about the blood. this was before i cleaned it up

And since i dont have a pic of my gallstone i am showing you a golfball so you get an idea. My dr said it was the size of a golf ball and i looked up the average size of a golf ball and it says, " golf ball must be at least 1.680 inches or 42.67 millimeters "

Things Ive noticed

  • Gas bubbles hurt and are not fun to pass
  • hiccups hurt more than gas bubbles
  • vicodin makes me itchy
  • vicodin gives me insomnia
  • vicodin also makes me not feel that i woke up around 20times last night for no reason
  • my kids are sweeties

Cody just made me scrammbled eggs seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic salt, seasoning salt and soy sauce. not to bad just really salty.

Kaitlen brought me coffee and Matthew brought me apple juice.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaww know more outie belly button.Kind of sad! Since you don't like your Vicodin send it to me! :)

Unknown said...

Ouch! I hope you feel better soon. I cant take vicodin, at all. YUCK. LOL

MamaBear said...

Oh, your kids are sweeties! Man, that was a whale of a gallstone. I can't believe you held out on having surgery as long as you did.

I'll trade you my oxycodone for your Vicodin. :-)

Ashley Marshall said...

You poor thing! Call me if you need anything!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

i am kinda sad about my outie button, had if for 33 yrs after all and was connected to mom.

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

oxycodone, shouldnt you be on something stronger???? like a coma, j/k
hope your hanging in there. I thought of you when i walked up the steps to my house. It kinda jolted my lower abdomin and not so much my upper and i thought oh that would have hurt if it was you walking up it.

MamaBear said...

Aww, I hadn't even considered the whole belly button/connected to your mom aspect. Amazing the things that will remind us of the women who gave us life, isn't it? The whole time I was in the hospital, I kept thinking, "If Mom were here, we'd be watching an old movie right now" or "If Mom were here, I'd be sending her to Sonic for a Route 44 Diet Dr Pepper about right now." Other people can do those things too, but NO ONE does it like Mom, ya know?

Kim said...

Hope you start feeling better soon!