Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Monday the 23rd

I go in and get my Gallbladder taken out. I have been having problems with it since January. I tried a couple gallbladder cleanses to get rid of the gallbladder stones and though i did pass a lot of stones it didn't get rid of them all and the results from my ultrasound showed at least one very large stone. So I'm tired of battling my gallbladder and it'll be gone on Monday. During my consult with the surgeon i forgot to ask about taking pics so monday i'll find out and i will share them here!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kim said...

I will be thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Yea! cant wait for the pics.. lol Eewwwwww

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! I wish you a easy surgery, and a quick recovery! erm...pictures? lol... I don't know about that... lol :) but I will be thinking of you and wishing you the best! :)

Unknown said...

I will be thinking of you!

MamaBear said...

Prayers for an uneventful surgery, quick recovery, and LOTS of great photos! LOL!