Thursday, June 26, 2008

Walmart, not a good idea

The other Walmart is getting rid of there fabric section so i have Ben take me to get some good deals. There wasn't much left when i was there but i got a couple things and we got the kids summer shoes. By the the end of the shopping spree i was getting tired so i wait on Ben. Afterward we drop Thomas at his local mission thing and i hadn't ate all day so i suggest some Mexican. I'll get Matthew his favorite and split it with him. It was good and i def needed food. After that we swing by Ashley's and visit. I was oh so tired by then. we get home at 7 and i get my ice pack and slept till 11. Everyone was in bed by then so i redo my icepack and go back to bed until now. 4 hours of out and about wiped me out, lol.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Ashley Marshall said...

Take it easy girl, if you need anything let me know

MamaBear said...

Oh, tell you you don't mean the Joyce Street Wal-Mart. I nearly had a panic attack when the Sixth Street Wal-Mart did away with their craft department. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO??? Doesn't anybody (besides us) do crafty anymore??

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

yep, that one.

MamaBear said...

NO WAY! On the map inside the store of what the new store will look like after the remodel, it shows a sewing/craft dept. Where did you get your info? I thought they were looking a little sparse back there a few weeks ago, but the fabric lady insisted that they were not going anywhere.

I AM SO BUMMED.

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

we went back today to see if they marked it down anymore and the fabric along the wall was gone. That hadnt been marked down at all so i asked where it went and she said they shipped it to Mt Home. The rest of the fabric will be marked down an addition 40% on Sunday. So she told me to come back on sunday.
there isnt a lot to choose from but there are some things i need.