I stole this from Renee because that's how i am...
1. Where did you meet? At the Cowboy Boogie in Anaheim Cali, May 2, 1997
2. How long did you date before you got married? 8 1/2 months- that also happens to be the length of time we knew each other, LOL.
3. How long have you been married? Just had our 11th anniversary in Jan.
4. What does he do that surprises you? calls and tell me to come meet him for lunch.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? his eyes
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He's very caring
7. Does he have a nickname for you? nope
8. What is his favorite color? doesn't have one
9. What is his favorite food? Japanese, but since we can't get good Japanese here it's Filipino. I'd say Korean too but you can't get good Korean here either.
10. What is his favorite sport? Football and UFC
11. When and where was your first kiss? May 2, 1997 on the dance floor at the Cowboy Boogie :)
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? im sorry, are you asking me something that doesn't include kids??? IDK what that is, lol. we are simple. Hold hands while we run into the grocery store and Thomas is in the car with the kids.
13. Do you have any children? 5.. one know it all teen, one 9 y/o that knows it all, one 6 y/o that adores all her girlfriends at school, a little social butterfly. One 4 y/o that is hell on wheels and a sweetie too. one 2 y/o that turned 16 like 2 months ago!! but boy o boy, she is as funny as they come.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? OMG, he can imitate people to a tee. One time he had me cracking up so bad at my drs office because he copied him as soon as he left the room. lol, you could pee your pants.
15. How old is he? 36
16. Who said I love you first? i don't remember it, but it was me.
17. What’s his favorite type of music? Country
18. What do you admire most about him? so many things. His dedication to our family.
19. Do you think he will read this? Yep, Probably on Sunday
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: MASH reruns, UFC, History Channel, those Supermax prison/ gang shows things
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad?Blue Cheese
3. What is one food he doesn’t like? veggies??
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? ok, can't remember the last time we went to a bar, but it would be a beer. I think it was Dave and Busters in Cali when Cody was a baby. Dave and Buster would go good here.
5. Where did he go to high school? La Serna High, Whittier Ca
6. What size shoe does he wear? Depends on the brand of shoe, but 13-14
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Guns
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? A cheeseburger from In-N-Out..... im stealing this answer from Renee
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? Rice, but i don't cook it every day.
10. What is his favorite cereal? anything with tons of sugar on it
11. What would he never wear? pretty safe to say low rise jeans, lol
12. What is his favorite sports team? ok, before moving to Ark, it was the 49's but he has since ditched the NFL and it's USC :) He's a college freak now.
13. Who is his best friend? ME! seriously
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? procrastinate
15. How many states has he lived in? Two
16. What is his heritage? Filipino and White
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind is it? Yes, normally white on white. If im really nice I'll make the butter cream frosting. If im really lucky it's my SIL making the cake.
18. Did he play sports in high school? yes Football and track
19. What could he spend hours doing? NOTHING, He can't sit still for that long. He is all over the place. up, down, in the house, out side the house. If we are at home to long he thinks of something he has to get from the store.............