I had absolutely no boy valentines day fabric so i dug through the closet and the only thing with red that i found was a long sleeve dress mens shirt. I don't ever remember seeing Ben or Thomas in it. Whoo-hoo, i have fabric for Matthew. :)
The weird thing was when i cut the two front panels off and the whole back peice off, all the peices ended up in the shapes i needed them for the pants. I just had to connect the two front peices of the shirt since thats the open button up area.
It's very hard to tell but the front pocket of the shirt has naturally become the back pocket. It's on the left. Actually you should be able to click on the pic to make it larger.