Thursday, February 05, 2009

Forgotten pics

I always seem to forget i take pics with my cell.
I forget what day we hung out at the PD during the Ice Storm during Ben's shift.
Could have been day 2 cause I didn't bring my camera.
We were actually at the substation.

Thomas catching up online.....

What do you do when daddy is out on a call??
draw him pictures and put them up on his monitor!!

and what kind of pics do you draw your cop dad?? pig pics, lol. I laughed when I saw it and Kaitlen kept asking what i was laughing at.
It's a pool, a pig, and a girl in a swimsuit. :)

Abbie sitting on the Segway.

Matthew, just after robbing a bank, lol. ok, that is not a real gun. It is a model for their training stuff.





Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura Marchant said...

I couldn't even imagine what the kids would do to the Hubs cube at work!