Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'll never understand

Some of the things people do. I think it's pretty much universal that you don't steal from another persons grave. It takes the scum of the scum to do something like that. With that said, someone stole all of Bettys flowers off her grave. This is a small town cemetary were everyone buried there is pretty much related. Lots of graves there have pretty flowers so why was it Bettys? Because someone we know did it. Someone did it to get at the Velascos. Let me say what comes around goes around, karma will catch up with you. Just remember your disrespecting Betty. I know it seems like i'm typing this as if the person will see this, but no, I don't believe so but i do know that it'll trickle down the grapevine and eventually get to the person(s) that did it.

2 comments:

MamaBear said...

Wow, what losers. And what immaturity. I hope the message does trickle down the pipe and the person (or people) who thought this was a cool thing to do feel horrible guilt.

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

It's horrible that people are like that.