Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New Bedding


Here's our bedding. I ordered it today. I can't wait for it to come. I'm sure it'll look great in our room. Now we need a headboard. I don't want a foot board. I've been known to wiggle my way down to the foot of the bed to sleep when we end up with to many kids in the bed and i definitly don't want the hassle of a footboard. I'll hold off on shopping for one untill after the room is done. We are scheduled for the carpet people to come on the 7th, but our contractor told us to reshedule that for later. So who knows when it'll be done. They finished the painting today and tomorrow they will do the tile in the bathroom. I know the drywallers need to come out for something. They are the reason why this is taking so long. They wasted 2 weeks, you 'bout have to light a fire under there bums......... soon, hopefully soon.

2 comments:

Ashley Marshall said...

Love the bedspread!! Those colors are soo cute!

My room is plain ol' blue and light blue...

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

This will be the first girly bedding we've had. We have always kinda leaned more toward the masculine stuff. This will also be the first time we can actually do our room. Our room in Ca was to small for a bedroom set and we never had the room her to do it.