Friday, May 09, 2008

5$ fine or whining

Since my kids make no money, they have lost cartoon and video game privileges.
I don't know how many times i asked them to pick up there stuff and they didn't. They had fare warning and numerous chances. They'd whine about having to pick up. go grab one thing (in slow motion) and stop. I'm excited because i really can't stand video games and I'm a little tired of Sponge Bob (did i just say, don't like SB?) :O
I didn't say how long and they didn't ask. I think it'll go till I see an attitude adjustment. Oh, did i say anything about the TUDE i got from a little miss someone?? Yeah, if looks could kill. Her and her NLA!!! (Nasty Little Attitude, just learned that one from my sis inlaw) shes gonna be F-U-N in 10 yrs :)



Photobucket

6 comments:

Ashley Marshall said...

o boy lol

Kim said...

LOL, NLA I have of those here lately too!

I also take the video games, bikes etc away when they don't do their own chores either.

Kim said...

Supposed to say...

LOL< NLA I have one of those here lately too!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I could write a book about the NLA's I get from one of my kids (protecting anonymity here) ... I told hubby the other day that if the estrogen is running this high at 8 and 6, I can't even imagine what life will be like when they are teenagers.

I may have to take a 10-year vacation, LOL!

Unknown said...

Oh boy are you in for it!! ;) LOL My NLA has turned into a NBA lately! Of course her date last night improved her mood a lot!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

well, Im glad to read i'm not alone in this NLA drama.