Thursday, May 08, 2008

Revolution Money Exchange

I have waited on posting what this is until I received my money from them. This is just like Paypal but without the fees. Revolution money exchange will also give you 25$ for signing up and if someone signs up through you then you get 10$. So i tried it out.... I signed up (through Ashley) and then i signed Ben up through me. I got 25 for signing up and 10 for Ben going through me. Ben also got 25$ and I transferred his money to my RME account so i then had a total of 60$ sitting there for me. I could of had them mail me a check or direct deposit to my checking. I thought about it for a while. I opened up a different checking to use with my RME account and had them direct deposit it. We got the deposit in our account today and then transferred it into our regular checking.


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange
You don't have to open a whole new checking, but it was something i had needed to do anyway. I like to have a spending checking account (that no bills come out of ) and we had to close our other one (long story). It's was my eBay play account, lol. So now i have a play account again.
So sign up, i need play money, lol

No comments: