Monday, December 03, 2007

Just us girls

Are headin out tomorrow to fly to my moms. I get Miss kaitlen and Miss Abigail and Ben gets thomas, Cody and Matthew. Today Matthew said he wants to go and that he had money for the ticket. i felt so bad and went online to look for a ticket but there were no seats left going to Las Vegas. :o( i felt bad. I could have took him but didnt think about it. He'll have fun with Daddy. Ben says all he needs is some chips and dip with a case of soda and they'll be good. Matthew and daddy will have a lot of good quality time together because the other boys will be in school.
I'll see you all on Saturday.

2 comments:

Ashley Marshall said...

Have fun and enjoy your time Lisa!!!

MamaBear said...

Can't wait to hear all about it. I hope every moment of your trip was special.