Saturday, November 10, 2007

Do I dare??


Make Kailten and Abigail's Christmas dress? I saw this dress on eBay and thought it was cute. I actually have a pattern to make a dress just like this. I saw the fabric on eBay too. THe pattern i have is for the skirt part. You add it to a shirt. I just have to find a matching green shirt, or red or even just go with white. Instead of doing the crinoline underneath i'd just go with white and add the trim to it. i dont need to girls complaining the dress is itchy!! I *want* to but then it is super easy to walk in the store, grab two dresses and be done with it. ya know?!
oh, the one on eBay sold for 61$

3 comments:

MamaBear said...

Oh, Lisa, that is too cute for words ... I have been sewing for a long time, and I have never thought of doing something like that (using a ready-made shirt for the top of a dress). You should give it a try!

I'll post pics next week of the Pilgrim dress I'm sewing for S.

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

I can't wait to see it. I bet its adorable!!!

Ashley Marshall said...

That is so cute! Let me know how it works out...LOL