Monday, November 12, 2007

Robeez


I ordered Abbies her winter shoes. She has such a short, fat foot that she don't fit in regular shoes. We tried a couple weeks ago and it just doesn't work. It looks weird and she probably couldn't walk with them. Poor girl.
I can't wait for them to get her. She's going to totally love them. They are super soft. That's all Matthew would wear. I guess with Mathew and Abigail Robeez were there 1st shoe instead of Stride Rite. The other kids had Stride Rite. I have a pic of Code and K getting there stride rites back in Ca. The man and his wife owned that store forever. Bill and Betty bought Cody a new pair every 3 months even if he didn't need it.

3 comments:

Ashley Marshall said...

Those are super cute! :) I think Lily is going to walk soon! She is getting brave, leaning across the couch to the chair and walking over! crazy! They grow up too fast! I need to get pg again so we will have another BABY around! LOL Wish you could get pg with me....

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

OMGosh, you are talking crazy talk!!!!!! LOL. No, totally Ben and I would definitly went for another one especially with Abbie growing up so fast. Its crazy!! would you believe i still have not got my period back. my last one was Feb 06. Its starting to drive me up the wall. you'd think i'd be happy and enjoy it being gone!!

I was pg with Matthew when Kaitlen turned 1. I didnt even know yet. I like the age difference between them.

Ashley Marshall said...

LOL I know I am talking crazy! UGH! :) I better wait though!