Saturday, August 09, 2008

#1 Songs

this is a pretty fun site!

Mine and Tina's birthday:
1974 ... "I Shot the Sheriff" by Eric Clapton
well, thankfully i married the Deputy

Our wedding Day:
1998 ... "Truly Madly Deeply" by Savage Garden
I hope thats a sweet song

Bens birthday:
1972 ... "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" by Roberta Flack

Thomas Birthday:
1991 ... "Black or White" by Michael Jackson
lol.........

Codys birthday:
1999 ... "Unpretty" by TLC
I remember writing down the top country song in his baby book....

Kaitlens birthday:
2002 ... "Dilemma" by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland

Matthews birthday:
2004 ... "I Believe" by Fantasia

Abigails Birthday:
2006 ... "My Love" by Justin Timberlake featuring T.I.

The day Betty was killed:
2006 ... "Don't Forget About Us" by Mariah Carey

Betty's Birthday:
1933 ... "Did You Ever See a Dream Walking?" by Eddy Duchin
12/22/33- want to hear something funny. She was actually born in 1932 but when they went to do her birth certificate it was already into the new year '33 adn who ever processed it put 12/22/33. a day that hadn't even happened yet. there were no computers to catch it back then. so she went by 33 instead of 32.

No comments: