Thursday, April 02, 2009

Kaitlen today


Yesterday Kaitlen was telling me that she wanted to wear a dress for her class picture and that she wasn't wearing a shirt under it. (it's still cold here) I had to stop off at one of those Dollar type stores to get peroxide. I saw some dresses and they had her size so for 8$ i surprised her with a new dress. She was pretty excited. They had the same dress with red dots, but not in her size. It was super cute too!! So today, she dressed like it was 80 outside. I sent a change of warm clothes in her backpack. Good Luck Mrs P. getting Kaitlen to change out of the dress.



Photobucket

4 comments:

I Am The Mom said...

cute dress!!! Couldn't get mine out of a dress into warmer clothes either! :)

Tina said...

Cute!

Laura Marchant said...

Dollar store? Wow, great find for $8!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

It was Family Dollar and they have a ton of stuff, but I never remember to stop there.