Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Girlie hair

We have waited oh so very patiently for Kaitlens hair to grow.

Well, not just grow but fill in.

I think we are there :)
She still has areas that are baby hair,but i have faith they to will grow one day. She can wear ponytails, piggy tails, french braid, double french braid.
We are so happy.
Now here is Miss Sunshine. Wanted piggys and wanted piccs, but then didnt want pics,
Then decided that yeah, she wanted pics. We have never had any problems with her hair growing we have a problem of her getting stuff stuck in her hair to the point that I have to cut the hair out.

5 comments:

I Am The Mom said...

beautiful hair! (both of them!) I wish I knew how to french braid... never learned!

You've got beautiful girls Lisa!! (and Ben!) Ya'll just have adorable kids, they're all cute!

Tina said...

Yea! glad K's hair is growing.. remember that time your braided my bangs/side when i went to work at Sonice? Cute!

Ashley Marshall said...

Both so beautiful! Miss them! Need a velasco kid fix soon!

Laura Marchant said...

They both have beautiful hair. BG had piggy tails the first two years of her life but now I can't get them to stay up.
I would love for her hair to get fuller too. It's long enough but not full enough.

Krimmyk said...

Your kiddos are just so darn cute!!!