Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's my party, I'll cry if I want to

What do you do when your child is afraid of crowds and strangers???? Plan her party at Chuck E Cheese. It's a guaranteed good time.

The girls in the dresses I made them. Kaitlen's is sure to fit in hers through college because after cutting the length i forgot to cut the width and it is 33" wide instead of the 25" it should be.Darn that chardonnay I had already sewed the sleeves on when i realized that. Thankfully the pattern is very forgiving.

See the pretties in her ear?? and her hair? Ashley made the girls bows :)

Dont look at me, dont talk to me, really dont


awww, Ash and Lil's

Emily and Kaitlen


I had thomas walk Ab around to see if she'd stop crying

Making faces for the sketched drawing

ok, the little girl in the red shirt..... you see her........ We don't know her. She showed up at our table at present opening time, lol.

Abbie wouldn't open her presents and I started doing it and then the kids took over. The little girl wanted to open one too. So i gave her one to open. I thought she'd stay for cake but she left.


thats what she did most of the party. There she has Deer summer sausage in her mouth.

Kaitlen blew out the candle for Abbie because Ab wouldn't do that either.
Auntie Anna made the cake. I'll post a diff pic of it in another post.




At the very end of the party she let me put her in a ride and we had no coins left, poor Ab.

♥ Lisa

8 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

OH my goodness I LOVE the dresses! I used to have sheets in almost that same print! I loved them!!

Krimmyk said...

How on EARTH did she eat all that frosting and keep a clean face!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

She's a talented eater, lol.

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Renee your gonna laugh, but i had ordered Kaitlen sheets, bedspread and canopy top for her bed from ebay and they are vintage 80's strawberry shortcake. I don't use top sheets on any of our beds and their dresses are the top sheets. :)

Tina said...

Terrible Two's lolol

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

oh great, thanks Tina.

Ashley Marshall said...

We had fun! Hope she likes her Mr. Potato head and earrings! :)

Kim said...

Looks like fun anyways! Poor baby! Love the dresses.