Monday, November 03, 2008

Sorry, Wrong Velasco

So tonight my phone rings and i look at the caller ID and it's dispatch from Bens work so im thinking why are they calling here??? Ben is at work. So i say hello, but you know when they don't hear you they end up saying hello back. Well that kinda happened and she asked who i was and I told her..........................
Here it goes..
ok- bens PD will be PD1 and the other PD will be PD2 and her name will be officerX- Ok

ME- Hello
Officer X- Hello
Me-Hi
Ofc X- who is this
Me- Lisa Velasco
Ofc x- ok, can i ask you a question?
Me- Sure (thinking this is the dispatcher from Bens work)
Ofc x- k, there are these 3 girls...... roomates..... car wreck........ not paying for it.......... stranded............ no longer firends................ class................ harassing her..................... (and on and on)
( i realize at this point they were looking for Sgt Velasco and Im thinking do i sound like a guy, LOL and she is talking NON stop!!!! lol. I realize this isn't the dispatcher and I'm thinking which female officer is this???? at this point im trying not to laugh, lol)
~ok, she stops talking~
Me- I'm Sgt Velasco's wife
Ofc x- I don't know who Sgt Velasco is
(What, LOL)
Me- Who is this?
Ofcx- This is Ofc X from PD2 I called PD1 to talk to someone about this and they transfered me to you.
Me- ahh, thats why it came up PD1 dispatch. They should have transfered you to Sgt Velasco's cell phone, but they transfered you to his house.
Me- At first i thought you were dispatch wanting another girls opinion when i realized it was police stuff, lol.
Me- let me give my husbands number............. have a good night.

5 comments:

Kim said...

LOL! That sounds like my husbands dispatch with the trucking company. We've had some doozy conversations at 2am!

Tina said...

Thanks for deleting my comment.. now i have nothing to say!!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Oh, Geez Kim if they called at 2am i would have never figured out what had happened and hung up, lol.

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

you'll get over it :P

Ashley Marshall said...

hahaha sounds about right