Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My daughters addiction

Abbie has her coffee every morning. She has since she stopped breastfeeding. We had figured it changed the flavor of my breast milk and she was getting her coffee every morning since she was born. As for the caffeine, i would say none, or next to none was in the breast milk. Just the flavor. I don't remember how we realized she needed her coffee, but we did. So every morning, in her sippy, went a little bit of coffee, some creamer, sweet n low, and some milk. She was very much a grouch before she got her coffee and then fine afterward. so my 2 y/o daughter is addicted to coffee, cafinated coffee.

Lets fast forward to the first day of Kindergarten..

Baby, did you eat all you cereal? grab your backpack? brush your teeth? don't forget to drink your coffee...

I should probably switch her to hot ovaltine.




Photobucket

5 comments:

Brandi said...

That is too funny! I have one that begs for coffee, but I don't go there...she is craz enough without the extra caffeine!

Brandi said...

Question...How did you do the scrollling blg buttons? I love the idea.

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Crap, i was going to put it all in the comment but it doesnt let me.
Email me and I'll email you the codes and link.

Laura Marchant said...

OH That is funny! BG always asks for coffee and we give her hot coco or chocolate milk.

Tina said...

I bet she would love a Double vanilla Latte'....