Sunday, May 03, 2009

I broke down and bought 'em


Ok, all our light bulbs literally go out with in the same week. Trust me, by bulb 4-5-6 I'm cussing at it. lol. So, at walmart today i bought a 3 pack of these bulbs. My box said lasts 6 yrs though. I swear I'm keeping the receipt and box and they better last 6 yrs, lol. Oh, and it shines no where near as bright as a 75 watt bulb. My next grocery shopping trip I'll pick up another box and so on until all my bulbs look like little tornados.

♥Lisa♥

2 comments:

Tina said...

I have those lights in my house. I hate them.

I Am The Mom said...

we have them too... I don't like how they look... mine are pretty bright though... don't have a complaint there...

I'm wanting the new LED ones... there freaking expensive right now though... gonna wait a while... :P

:)