Saturday, May 16, 2009

Way. To. Cool.

Ok, I saw @mckmama tweet about Arnold Schwarzenegger, @schwarzenegger, and thought it was pretty cool that he has a twitter account. When Cody saw his tweet page he got excited to see the Terminator! and stated that he wants to move back to Ca so that Schwarzenegger could be his Governor. Sooooooooo, when Cody went off to bed i sent Mr. Arnold a tweet with what Cody said.

It seriously NEVER crossed my mind that he'd tweet back!!! i came to check out my emails and there it was!!


and here is what he said. Tina said he probably sends that to everyone, but I don't care! He spent the time to send it is what is cool.
So After Codys Medical career (remember) and he becomes Gov of Arkansas, he will have this tweet, lol. Now I need to get something from a President so he has something for when he is President of the USofA.



♥Lisa♥

4 comments:

I Am The Mom said...

haha that's cool!! :)

Tina said...

LOL.. I'm going to tweet him and see if he write me the same thing.. I'll BE Baaaaack!!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

LMAO!!!!!!

Laura Marchant said...

Tina did he? LOL, I have a feeling it was special just for you or he has some girly girl who tweets for him as a job...wonder how you get a job like that, lol.