Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What?!?!

ok, I gonna say Christmas toy commercials have begun. My kids are now doing the,"can i have that, can i have that?" with every commercial. Well, Matthew just saw a commercial with this dinosaur. "Can i have that?? look mom look!!!!"............. so i catch a glance and think OH GOOD a dinosaur!! "sure honey". Because, the dinosaur in the bottom pic he asked for about a month ago and it is more thanI'm willing to spend on battery operated plastic. It is 130.$ So, i go look up this dinosaur that i saw was named Kota............. WELL KOTA!! is 300$ whopping dollars! (the part i saw of the commercial i didn't see the kid riding it so i had no idea it was that big.) BUT 300$ come on toy people, dang. People are losing their houses left and right, jobs, the stock market is on a wild roller coaster...........Obviously, Matthew doesn't care what kind of dinosaur he gets and I'm sure the stores will carry a very nice dino for me to get him.

In case you want to know what kind of dork i am i just had to copy and paste this entry into this blog because i almost did it in my recipe blog. I only noticed when i went to label it and it was all food words and no Matthew in there.

5 comments:

Tina said...

$300 for that! Just have Ben dress up like one and Matthew can ride him.

Krimmyk said...

It honestly does seem that toys are like 3X more this year then even last year. Logan is wanting a Nintendo DS, and a digital camera. Sure, low money items there!

Nicole said...

Yikes, those are expensive presents! I'm trying to pick between the American Girl and MyTwinn dolls for my little one and am in sticker shock over those ($120/$150) - I can't imagine spending $300 on a TOY!

Nicole said...

Yikes, those are expensive presents! I'm trying to pick between the American Girl and MyTwinn dolls for my little one and am in sticker shock over those ($120/$150) - I can't imagine spending $300 on a TOY!

Ashley Marshall said...

I'm glad Lily doesn't talk yet... LOL