Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lost and Found

I am such a dork. Last night it dawned on me i hadnt seen Spot in about an hour, but Patches was playing like a maniac. Spot will pick anywhere and just drop and take a nap. So we go looking for him and we are not finding him ANYWHERE. So i go outside, JIC. He's no where to be found outside, but I'm starting to freak a bit because what if he did get outside and he's had an hour to just wander away. It was cold out too. So i go back in and tell the kids we have got to look everywhere again and find him!!!!! I looked under toy tables, under beds, closets, bathroom, laundry room even heater vents and I'm on the verge of crying and Thomas shouts,"I FOUND SPOT"


you wanna guess were he was???

he was in plain view...........

i was looking as if HE went somewhere.........

not as if someone put him somewhere............


He was on the couch, in the corner of the L shape. right on top, not hiding, not covered, just sleeping away. So Matthew someone put him on the couch and he fell asleep and that someone forgot he put Spot up there.

1 comment:

Tina said...

LOLOLOL.. Maybe it's time for an eye check up?!