Friday, December 05, 2008

Matthew needs glasses

I took Cody and Matthew for their eye exams. Cody was fine :) but Matthew has asigmatism and is farsighted?? idr. So he wants him to wear glasses as much as possible when hes not playing. He says his eye will not get stronger when he's seeing blurry and wants to make his eyes work for it, lol. Anyway. Matthew has a large head for a 4 y/o and the kids glasses looked small on his face but tthe size bigger were to long for his ears. We narrowed it down to one pair. Squareish lenses look much better on him and the circle ones make him look like Santa, lol. So next week we should get them. 3 out of the 4 that we had tested needed glasses. I bet Abbie needs them too.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Oh I can't wait to see pics.

Tina said...

He's going to look to cute in them.

I Am The Mom said...

I agree, I bet he's going to be darling in them! gonna wait for pics! :)

Krimmyk said...

Me either, he is so darn cute. Logan has a big noggin too. I wear glasses and Corey has a very slight issue. It's only a matter of time for Logan I bet!