Saturday, December 06, 2008

Went to see Santa

We arrived a half hour early so I could get a pic of all the kids before the big guy came. We were 1st in line :). Ok, i didn't get one pic that had them all smiling and looking at me, but thats ok.


The big guy came over and talked to the kids for about 5 minutes. The kids were in total AWE that he was stanfing there chatting with them.

I dont think my kids have ever been so quiet.

Santa asking Cody what he wanted. XBOX360...

Asking Matthew. Im not sure yet, but i know def a dinosaur.
(oh, he asked for a fake bomb. nice, lol)

Santa and Kaitlen. A DS with the puppy game.

ok, we had to get a pic of abbie with Santa.

Ash snapped this pic, thank you Ashley! lol
Here's last yr. matthew didnt want in it.

Santa gave the 3 kiddos a group hug. :)

group pic of the kids

The triplets

I have more cute pics i'll post later.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Tina said...

OMG!! LOL.. I miss them so much. Abbie would probably hate me now. Matthew wants a bomb..lol

Tina said...

Oh the last pic.. I think Lily is saying.. why is Abbie crying?

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

no shes saying, "there she goes again" lol

Tina said...

LOLOL...She really isn't going to like me,huh?

Krimmyk said...

Our "mall" is not even having a Santa this year there is only 4 stores left there. That first picture is just darling! Christmas picture card for sure.

I Am The Mom said...

Oh those pictures are so adorable!!

Nice looking Santa! Nice to see that he's grown his real beard in... I can't stand it when he wears those fake ones! ;)

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Yes, Definitely gonna be the Christmas card. Now i need to make it.

Kim said...

Great Pictures! LOL, Matthew wanting a fake bomb.

Anonymous said...

Abby will like Tina just fine. Just bring some Diet Pepsi and Little Debbeies and you will be in.