Friday, December 12, 2008

Matthew with his glasses

We went and picked them up today. Poor Matthew. He is such a hard fit. He has a big head. More the width than anything and then the nose pieces wouldn't fit right. The bridge of his nose is to flat so his glasses don't want to stay up high enough. They changed the nose pieces to a much thicker one but still not perfect. Im going to see what they got at walmart to make it better. He's trying to get use to them. After a while he says his eyes burn.

8 comments:

I Am The Mom said...

awwww! he looks so cute in them! Such a big boy! :)

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

thanks. He says he looks ugly :s i think hes better about it now.
k, gotta go. matthews freaking to brush his teeth

I Am The Mom said...

oh no! Well I do hope he feels better about it now!! They look so adorable on him! I don't have a problem with glasses, they don't look good on me personally, so I'd have to go the contact route, but a lot of people really look nice in glasses!

Maybe since some of his siblings now have new glasses too... it'll help him with accepting them. Hugs to the cute little guy!! :) Tell him I think he looks handsome, and so grown up now!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

He is much better about it today and even asked to put them on. :)

I Am The Mom said...

yay! glad to hear it! :)

Krimmyk said...

He looks super smart! Have them try the round nose pieces.

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

I think that's what they changed it to. Hes running around with Abbie so i cant look. :)

Kim said...

He looks so cute!