Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Light a candle for Coleman

Please go light a candle for Coleman and let the family know your thinking of them.



Mimi has another painting up for auction on eBay. It is in Coleman and Caden's favorite colors. John Deere green and yellow. It only has 1 day left.


Here is just a little bit of what Colemans mom posted today. (CP-colemanscott)


Coleman has told me several times, “mommy? It may be a tway-zee wife, but it’s OUR wife!” (it may be a crazy life, but it’s OUR life…if you watch Jon and Kate plus Eight you know where he got that!) how true THAT is, and it cracks me up every time I hear him say it!

We got their preschool papers in the mail this week. Oh how I wish I was taking them to buy new book bags,supplies, etc. (so many parents are complaining of that, I’d GLADLY trade places with them! I wish THAT was our “tway-zee” life right now)

Who knows how it’s all going to go, but Coleman keeps insisting he’s going to SOOL! I pray he gets the chance- he’s been looking forward to school for so long, talking about how much FUN it will be. Couldn’t you just see him in the classroom? He would be what we teachers call a “monitor” making sure EVERYONE ELSE was doing exactly what they were supposed to!

Please go visit Colemans care page.

No comments: