Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Our puppy Swayze

Ben named him after Patrick Swayze.
He is half mini schnauzer and half Havanese.
Matthew just loves him
Ashleys mom gave him to us. She had an whoops breeding and they werent selling. people actually breed those two together. they are called Schneses, lol
Hes the perfect puppy. He puppy pad trained in a nano second. he doesnt bark. he'll whine when he's done doing his potty buisness so you'll pick him up. if im not holding him or sleeping on me then you'll find him tucked in a blanket next to matthew.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww, cute puppy, and I just adore the name!!!!!!!!

man, ya'll sure love animals! I think I'd go batty with all that to take care of!!! LOL! a husband, six kids, and a dog is all I can handle at one time!! :)