Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fri, Sat & Sun

So friday we take the two youngest to the Dr for their physicals. I left all their stats in the car and only remember they were in 90%ile for height. I would swear Abbie is short for her age, but i guess not. Matthew woke up with a tummy ache and all I wanted to do was get through the appt before puking started. So several shots later for both of them and Mc Ds on the way home (Matthew wouldnt eat his) he naps all day and around midnight we go to bed all fine :). I wake up at 3 not feeling well. I decided to go pee thinking the cold tile will feel good on my feet as soon as i get off the potty the most violent vomiting i have ever had starts!!! and doesnt stop. I felt like my skin was on fire and i was gonna faint. If i could have stood in a cold shower and threw up in the toilet i would have! oh, and my just emptied bladder?? yeah, not so empty. everytime i vomit, i pee. vomit. pee. So im a mess. I finally get to my knees because ive been standing this whole time and the tile feels freaking good and cold. I finish up puking from that level and finally get to rinse my mouth and face. I strip my clothes and head to the other bathroom because i was in our room and def didnt want to wake anyone. Seriously by the time i get to the other bathroom the big D starts. Oh, when i looked in the mirror i had to laugh because my face actually looked green. I thought that was just an expression, lol. So i leave Ben a text to not wake me for kaitlens cheer and if i havent called him by 1030 for him to call her coach and tell we wouldnt be there. By 6 am i was asleep on the couch. By 9am Thomas was watching the kids and I was in bed. Then Cody, Matthew and Kaitlen all get diarrhea and manage to clog up two of our 3 toilets..... Thankfully they were not puking!! By 3pm Ben tells me he's leaving work to come home. He was suppose to be working a double. I was so glad he was coming home!!
Ben had to take Kaitlen to her ice skating party today. there was no way i could do it. Let me tell you Abbie flew through this virus like NOTHING. She was running around nonstop and eating inbetween vomiting and playing. It knocked me on my butt. We are hoping Ben doesn't get it. On Friday i took a bite of his apple so he is very afraid of waking up in the middle of the night sick. I don't blame him.
I feel much much much better tonight.

Pics of K ice skating coming shortly.



Tina said...

OMG...I'm glad i cant catch it over the phone..But i do have to say...puke and Pee...I do the same thing.Whats happening to us?

♥Lisa♥ said...

we are old!! no, we didn't do our kegal exercises while pg with our kids, lol!

Kim said...

I'm glad you all are starting to feel better!

MamaBear said...

Oh Lisa ... I'm just now catching up on blogs after the hellish ice week. Sorry to hear you've had it so rough. But I must admit I was ENVIOUS when I found out you were taking hot showers at the PD! There was a point where I might have sold one of my kids for a hot shower, LOL! Glad we all survived and hope that NEVER happens again in our liftime.