Tuesday, September 23, 2008

NO FLIPPIN WAY!!!!!!!!!!

I entered a picture of Lily Mae to Jones Soda for their summer fun pics. I can't remember if i asked Ash if I could do it or if she was so busy and told me to just do it. Here is the pic on Jones Soda.
Today UPS pulled up and I hadn't ordered anything so i wait for the ups guy to leave because i wasn't dressed and I head outside. I see this Jones Soda box and it's delivered to me. I didn't order Jones Soda. I know for sure Ben didn't order Jones Soda. So I bring the box in.
I open the box and there are 12 bottles of BLUE BUBBLEGUM JONES SODA WITH LILY MAE ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(click on pic to bring it up big)
I'm going to keep one and give the rest to Ashley for her to hand out to family. So, when you go buy a bottle of Jones Soda go look for Lily!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily's a Superstar!! That's really cute! are they going to be at the store?

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Oooh I'll have to look for it here.

Anonymous said...

oh how neat!! Congrats to Lily! so cute!!