Monday, September 15, 2008

Cody's 9th birthday party

and my 1000th post!!! I'd do a contest, but a contest for What??? IDK, LOL.

Photobucket
Cody and I before we left for the party.
Photobucket
Cody and Breanna. Cody was so impressed that she played like a boy, lol. I told him she is a Tom Boy. He thought all girls were girly.
Photobucket
Kaitlen and Cody
Photobucket
Some pics of the cake
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cody and his friends set up the war scene
Photobucket
Photobucket
The whole table
Photobucket
Ashley and I
Photobucket
Ashley and Lily Mae
Photobucket
Me and 4 of the kids
Photobucket
I love this pic of kaitlen
Photobucket
and this one of Cody
Photobucket
Lilykins, as the day went on the kids removed their hats and aprons. It was so hot.
Photobucket
Emily and Kaitlen
Photobucket
Some of the kids eating lunch
Photobucket
WATER BALLOON FIGHT!!
it was a huge hit. The kids loved it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was surprised at how wet they all got. they were soaked
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
TUG OF WAR
Photobucket
Boys vs girls and the GIRLS WON!!
Photobucket
William, my sweet nephew.
Photobucket
Parents against the kids
Photobucket
We let go so they would fall, lol.
Photobucket
cake time
Photobucket
Presents... An Ant farm from Gabe
Photobucket
a bow and Arrow from Breanna
Photobucket
We have been thrown into the world of Webkins!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bahhhhhhhh. He also got a shark puzzle from Finn and several really neat little things.
Photobucket
Guiness book of world records from Auntie Tina
Photobucket
The shark jaw
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All the kids were so excited about the metal detector
Photobucket
a Ginormous Nerf gun
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy Birthday Cody!!! You picked an awesome party theme.

5 comments:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

cody is hooked. the other kids want one now. It's on their birthday and christmas list too.

Ashley Marshall said...

I'm confused on webkins LOL

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

oh just come over and you will see!!!
when Lil is 3 i'll get her one and then you too can live the Webkins life.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Happy 1,000 post!!! I'm only half way there! LOL

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Thank you. I never really paid attention until i kept seeing people do contest and give-a-ways. I finally looked and I was only a couple away from 1000. It was cool it landed on Codys b-day post.