Tuesday, September 09, 2008

How cute is this?


This was on my friends Myspace. She has a little boy and she is pg with boy/girl twins.

I've been super busy getting everything ready for Codes party. I am almost done with every ones era clothing. I've done 4 dresses, 4 hats, 4 aprons, a skirt, a sash, Cody's whole outfit (shirt, pants, suspenders). I still have one hat and Matthews outfit and Im done :) I'm so temped to send matthew as a cowboy, lol. It's him and I wouldn't have to do anything. I will make his though. He is expecting it. I did cheat on my outfit. I bought it on ebay for a great price. I like the hats I make better than the hat the ebay person made, but thats ok.
My absolute favorite dress i made is my neices dress. It is super cute. Even Kaitlen said she is going to LOVE it. It wasn't the fabric i had initially intended to use, but I royaly messed up a piece of fabric that i was going to use and couldn't use it for her anymore so i went through my stash and saw the fabric i ended up using and was so excited because I loved the fabric but didn't know what I wanted to use it for.